An earthquake was felt today.
It was in Mexico.
My heart races every time. Yikes!
And right before it happened Forest had the biggest poop of his life.
Kelly held him and I held Daphne. She kept saying she was hungry and that the light was swinging.
Then it ended.
We bathed the baby who was covered in poop, got a snack for Daphne, and jumped in the car to have Easter dinner with friends.
Welcome back to California!
It was in Mexico.
My heart races every time. Yikes!
And right before it happened Forest had the biggest poop of his life.
Kelly held him and I held Daphne. She kept saying she was hungry and that the light was swinging.
Then it ended.
We bathed the baby who was covered in poop, got a snack for Daphne, and jumped in the car to have Easter dinner with friends.
Welcome back to California!
Sorry, I haven't contacted you yet, but I am so excited that you are back and I would love to hang out sometime this week! Love you!
ReplyDelete