
I went shopping today.
The mall was crazy. Crazy, I tell you!
And my stroller was crazy with two kids.
I have no idea how I came home with so much stuff.
Or how Daphne got a new stuffed animal. She didn't need that. Why and where did we buy that?
And I think I ate too many pieces of chocolate.
Where did I buy that?
And I think I got everyone outfits for Easter. Although I am not sure why I care because it's general conference on Easter - not regular church.
And basically it was super crazy.
Did I mention that?
But we all made it home together in one piece with all of the toys that we just had to take in the stroller.
I think I now understand why my Mom hated shopping.
I need a nap.
I have no idea how I came home with so much stuff.
Or how Daphne got a new stuffed animal. She didn't need that. Why and where did we buy that?
And I think I ate too many pieces of chocolate.
Where did I buy that?
And I think I got everyone outfits for Easter. Although I am not sure why I care because it's general conference on Easter - not regular church.
And basically it was super crazy.
Did I mention that?
But we all made it home together in one piece with all of the toys that we just had to take in the stroller.
I think I now understand why my Mom hated shopping.
I need a nap.
I totally understand! Just wait till you have 3, and you will never go shopping with all your kids again. I went to Target with all of them this week (Spring Break) and it was CRAZY like you said!
ReplyDeleteWhat kind of stroller did you end up getting. . and do you love it?
ReplyDelete