weekend happenings

Friday night was the ward Christmas party. Kelly and I played the Mary and Joseph for the nativity. It kind of made me laugh. Kelly's beard was put to good use. He looked so authentic!

Daphne also wanted to dress up even though she wasn't in the little nativity. Not quite sure what she was. But she was happy to run around and play.

Daphne also spent all weekend playing with the ornaments on the tree. We have had several talks about not playing with them. She still does. So, whatever, right?

She broke one. Lots more to go.

We took some much needed naps.

And we listened to Christmas music while making cookies and watching lots of snow fall.


The only thing that could have made it better would have been me driving to Utah to spend the day with old roommates:
Emily, Jennie, Rebecca, and Mary. Blah - sad I missed it!

5 comments:

  1. So, now I know where the peace sign started! Joseph in Bethlehem. Thanks Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! we missed you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww.. It would have been fun to have you come down! Miss you!! Your kids are SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly is perfect for the job! He knows how to rock the beard for sure. Way cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I missed having you there!! We seriously hogged a table at Olive Garden for the LONGEST time and I'm sure our waitress hated us. . . but who cares, we had fun!! Next time! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete