why my house is a mess

I used to think I was such a neat freak. Something has changed. I think Daphne turned two. She can terrorize a perfectly clean home (which it was this morning) in less than 5 minutes. Let me show you.

Her playing in the sink - this is not allowed. I move her at least 6 times a day.


She carries diapers all over the house and plays with the mail.


She empties laundry onto the floor.


She insists on having peanuts and then throws them all over. (thanks Leah for the shoes for Forest!)



While the mess takes place around us, Forest and I chill on the floor. And because she was so good at making messes, we gave her a ride on a skateboard.



*Now to my sweet mother in law who is letting us live here - I swear the house is in excellent condition. Please don't worry! :)

5 comments:

  1. You should see what Natalie can do to a house, glad she's not the only little imp!!

    Daphne is so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachelle as a future male nurse I would just like to say that the most important thing is that her underpants are clean. A lot of parents can't seem to accomplish that and I'm dang proud that you can! Also as a future male nurse I can say that male nurses are kind of gay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh....where do I begin? I am constantly vacuuming and sweeping and mopping and picking up toys and throwing out diapers and wiping sticky handles and countertops...and I could go on and on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh....where do I begin? I am constantly vacuuming and sweeping and mopping and picking up toys and throwing out diapers and wiping sticky handles and countertops...and I could go on and on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've got a nice house girl!! Love seeing pics of all you guys, I remember when we used to be neighbors.. sign, guess that won't be happening anytime soon. And please, a few peanuts on the floor does not constitute a messy house. Come over here to our disaster construction zone and I will tell you allllll about messy! Hope you're good xoxo

    ReplyDelete