weekend happenings

I made a last minute decision to go to Utah this weekend and see my sister Stephanie. My family was going to get together at her house and hang out. I didn't want to miss out! Kelly stayed behind. He was completely happy about that decision, he enjoyed skateboarding with friends and sleeping through the night. There was no toddler climbing into our bed or new baby grunting by our bedside. Really, he had fun without us. Although he did say he missed us A LOT!

So I drove down with my mama.
My sister Tiff was stoked to meet Forest.


As were Jennifer and Leo.


Daphne had fun playing with her cousin Adelle.



And we all had some good laughs with my pop.

And sadly, I took zero pics with my sister Stephanie. I think it's because we were both either nursing new babies or chasing our other children. Oh well. Next time.

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, I'm liking the new dark hair, perfect for the winter!!

    And Forest's cute Knuckleheads outfit!! Hey, I'm doing a sample sale for my friend, do you guys want/need anything?? What size??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you forget that I too was in Utah visiting family this weekend? Maybe you didn't call me because I'm a bad friend & didn't call you back. I wish I could have met Forest. Boo hoo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a little love! I wanna squeeze Forest to pieces! So since you are making trips now, are you going to come to California soon since you miss it soo much?! BTW, I LOVE the dark hair- a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was so fun - come back, let's play again!

    ReplyDelete