she kills me


Why is it that little girls say the cutest things in the whole wide world?

Yesterday I was getting ready to run a super quick errand while Forest was sleeping. Kelly was getting ready in the other room and Daphne was at my side helping me. I pulled out a coat from the closet and while putting it on she pointed at it and said,


"ooohhhhh i like dat one, soooo cute!".

I died.

I looked at Kelly and he had the hugest smile on his face and we couldn't stop laughing.

Little girls are hilarious.

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I hear these exact words from Naomi all the time. They would be such good friends....haha, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait until she picks out some shoes in the store--your size and everything and even tells you that there is an orange sticker on them and so they must be on sale. That's when it's fun to even have them go with you! By the way, the shoes that she did pick out (hey, you bet I'm buying shoes that are less than $5 and they're stylish) are the ones that I ALWAYS get compliments on.

    ReplyDelete