
We love you!
We love your chubby cheeks.
We love that you learned to smile.
Daphne loves to kiss your 'little head' and pinch your 'little ears'.
She loves to get right in your face and scream 'HI FORES' (she forgets the "t")
She also loves to say to me when she hears you wake from a nap 'baby wake go get him'.
I love that you are trying your very hardest to sleep longer during the night.
Kelly loves it when you don't cry when he gets a chance to hold you.
And basically we just love you. Really, we do!
p.s....sorry you have baby acne
i love baby fores!
ReplyDeleteHe is a darling boy. Its official, you guys make cute kids. and that is final.
Dear Rachelle,
ReplyDeleteIt's not fair that you look like a super model after just having a baby.
and you can still eat junk
but I love you anyway
p.s. Fores is so cute!
You do look fab. I even saw you just a week or so after having him and you still looked better than me!! Love ya girl. Forest is a doll. Love your boots too! I want some.
ReplyDeleteHe is such a snuggly lil guy. Adorable. Naomi says similar things about Grant. It's too cute watching them interact with the little ones! Oh and Grant had some bad baby acne for a few weeks too! It even went down his chest....poor little guy.
ReplyDelete