Our little country life here in Idaho still makes me laugh sometimes. I'm trying to get used to my surroundings. For example, Kelly came home from a bike ride the other morning and told me about a house that had goats and baby goats in their yard. He said we had to take Daphne there because she would love it!
So we went back a few days later, in our p.j.'s and our uncombed hair, to see these baby goats. And you know what? Daphne really did love it.
My chubby baby just slept in the car.
Really though, why have goats? I don't understand.
I seriously love when you guys put pictures of SR. It totally makes me homesick. So I was trying to figure out where you're at, and I think it might be my parents neighbors?
goats milk?
ReplyDeleteI seriously love when you guys put pictures of SR. It totally makes me homesick. So I was trying to figure out where you're at, and I think it might be my parents neighbors?
ReplyDelete