Daphne kept telling me that her swing was 'up high'. It was really high, the wind had blown it up around the swing set. Kelly was kind enough to get it down for her.
Then Kelly wanted to go down the slide. And of course Daphne wanted to join in on the fun. I opted out. I went so fast the other day that I flew off the bottom. Side note: don't wear sweat pants on the slide while pregnant.

Then Kelly got crazy on the swing. 
And then we all took a turn on the swings. Thanks self-timer for these photos.


The End.
ps. do you love our backyard? i wish it was really ours, but its not. remember how kelly's parents went on a mission? we are totally using their house! thanks!!!
Oh My Goodness. That is one rockin swing set! I'm so jealous! Maybe I should move to Idaho?!?!
ReplyDeleteyes. that is a killer backyard.
ReplyDeleteChelle - the pictures of your family swinging are so stinkin cute! Can't wait to play next week!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, LOVE the fun backyard
ReplyDeleteoh my goodness...that is the biggest swing set i've ever seen. i imagine you could perform some circus-like stunts on that thing.
ReplyDelete