Hey!!!!!!! You guys are having fun out there! Yay! It looks beautiful and green and wide open! What a fun place to be. We miss you guys out here, and hope to see you soon! We moved out of our ghetto apartment yesterday, so that's good:) Let's catch up soon!
Yum! This is my kind of Idaho fun. D is so cute and is growing up so fast. I was looking at pics of her and Naomi when they were both just sitting up. Time is just flying by.
Hey!!!!!!! You guys are having fun out there! Yay! It looks beautiful and green and wide open! What a fun place to be. We miss you guys out here, and hope to see you soon! We moved out of our ghetto apartment yesterday, so that's good:) Let's catch up soon!
ReplyDeleteLove, Chels
I didn't even like smores till last year. NOw my mouth is watering. Yum.
ReplyDeleteYum! This is my kind of Idaho fun. D is so cute and is growing up so fast. I was looking at pics of her and Naomi when they were both just sitting up. Time is just flying by.
ReplyDelete