+ evening stroll

We took a little walk and Daphne threw rocks in the canal. It made her soooooooo happy!

Then we snapped some ridiculous photos of myself (29 wks pregnant).

I know - I'm huge already and I have a loooooong way to go!

7 comments:

  1. I have 3 things to say:
    1) Daphne is adorable, I love that cute smiling face
    2) You are one hot pregnant lady
    3) I think you're as big now as when you delivered Daphne. (Don't be sad I said this. If you feel offended, refer to comment 2.)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said this before. . .and I'll say it again. . You are so CUTE pregnant!!! I love it! That dress is darling and you look BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you and miss you. Also aren't you glad you bought that dress? I am. I wish you were here to go to the mall with me. Last weekend they had some crazy sales going on. I need a friend. my mother in law doesn't want to go to the mall with me. She doesn't like it. I know CRAZY right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're totally hot! and carrying high... a boy? i can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous! No swelling, no 'fat face' (which I am sporting!), just a little baby bump. And you don't have a long way to go, time goes by so much faster with the second because you are so busy with the first!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing!!! Love the dress. We really need to get together. I will call this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man you look awesome. I wish that I stayed skinny like you when I was pg.

    ReplyDelete