I love both beore and after pics. Just a different kind of beauty. I love the very first picture the most. It captures a mooment.
wow, those are really pretty pics of Idaho. Glad you made it! Now you'll just have to take lots of beach vacations!!
You made it!! When can I come see you? I hope the trip was great!
This is sad, but look at all that space for D to run and play! Na is jealous....
home home on the range!!! welcome back!!
it looks beautiful there. i hope your move went smoothly!
I love both beore and after pics. Just a different kind of beauty. I love the very first picture the most. It captures a mooment.
ReplyDeletewow, those are really pretty pics of Idaho. Glad you made it! Now you'll just have to take lots of beach vacations!!
ReplyDeleteYou made it!! When can I come see you? I hope the trip was great!
ReplyDeleteThis is sad, but look at all that space for D to run and play! Na is jealous....
ReplyDeletehome home on the range!!! welcome back!!
ReplyDeleteit looks beautiful there. i hope your move went smoothly!
ReplyDelete