(image courtesy of Tatiana Wills Photography)On Sunday Kelly turns 29 AND we celebrate our 7 year wedding anniversary. What a day!
I am so glad I switched that public speaking class to the fall semester. That's where we met for the first time. Oh - he was adorable, staring my way, huge smile.
I am so glad that after class he ran up to me to introduce himself. I am so glad I accepted his invitation to get hot chocolate.
I am so glad that after hot chocolate he took me home and wrote down my phone number.
And then called.
And called.
And called.
I am so glad I accidentally said, "i love you" first.
And then he said it back.
I am so glad that we got married, in Idaho, on a somewhat windy day (because that's Idaho - windy).
And I am so glad that we decided to have a baby. Daphne is the coolest. I am so glad that we are now having a baby boy!
Love you Kelly! Happy Birthday/Anniversary!
I am so glad I switched that public speaking class to the fall semester. That's where we met for the first time. Oh - he was adorable, staring my way, huge smile.
I am so glad that after class he ran up to me to introduce himself. I am so glad I accepted his invitation to get hot chocolate.
I am so glad that after hot chocolate he took me home and wrote down my phone number.
And then called.
And called.
And called.
I am so glad I accidentally said, "i love you" first.
And then he said it back.
I am so glad that we got married, in Idaho, on a somewhat windy day (because that's Idaho - windy).
And I am so glad that we decided to have a baby. Daphne is the coolest. I am so glad that we are now having a baby boy!
Love you Kelly! Happy Birthday/Anniversary!
Congratulations. Families are the best and Kelly seems great and who couldn't love sweet adorable Daphne.
ReplyDeletecongrats. birthday. anniversary. boy.
ReplyDeletei love it all.
Congratulations! That was a very sweet post. I hope all is well!
ReplyDeleteRachelle! you're such a sweetheart. I love you and Happy Anniversary!
ReplyDelete- Kelly (Your Husband)
this is so cute.
ReplyDeletehappy day to you two....and kelly!