+ did you know?

Did you know that cysts go away on there own? They do! After a checkup yesterday it looks like mine is doing just that.

Did you also know that we are having another baby, around September 10th?

Did you further know that when the doctor was checking on my cyst yesterday they peaked at the baby and saw it was a boy???

It's true - ALL OF IT!

28 comments:

  1. congrats that is so exciting on all accounts. Boys are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/19/2009

    I'm so excited for all of those things! I'm that dumb thing is going away!!! Hope you are feeling better.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Elicia is due September 2nd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you looked glowing in your post the other day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow. yay! a boy? i'm so excited for you.

    how have you been feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!! SO happy for you! You know I love little boys!!Great talking to you the other day. We should do that more often.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited for you! Not just that the cyst is gone, but that you're having a boy! They are crazy but fun! And I loved Kelly's art show. And the pictures of Disneyland! We miss you guys SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray! Congratulations! Boys totally flip your world upside down!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You posted this like 2 seconds ago & look how many comments... SO MANY FRIENDS YOU HAVE! I am so excited about the little boy growing inside you & I think he probably is going to be a tough guy because he beat that cyst right up. Boys are so different & so much fun! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I'm so glad everything turned out well with you too! I'm due oct. 2 but usually go early. Yea! Cousins to play with! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AHHHHH! that is awesome!!!! I can't believe it!!!!! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All very exciting news. Congrats on the new baby coming soon and that it's a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!! That is so exciting!! Boys are so much fun!! How are you feeling? We are going to have to visit soon! Hopefully we will have some money soon to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dudes-
    Congrats on all of the above! a Boy how fun and glad you're feeling well. Kelly kudos on the art show stuff i saw in the pics looked cool. Rachelle, who is that girl in the pic at the art show with you? love daphne as the ostrich in her stroller at disneyland! sounds like you're all having fun
    Q&T

    ReplyDelete
  15. say whaaaaa??! that is awesome!! (all of it). i am super glad you're having a boy too! one of each= lucky! this boy will crack you up. it's hillarious to see how different they are from little girls- i can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations. Man you kept that secret for a while. Kids are so fun and boys are so different. It will be such a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yea! Congrats!! (on all your news!) Maybe I"m a little biased, but I think you'll just love have a boy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. That's so exciting!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  19. congratulations on all of that. I am happy for you that your cyst is gone and that you are having a little boy. It's great to have one of each. Pressure is off! haha. Hope you are feeling well. Way to go Kelly on the art show. That looked awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations!!
    Jackson was our August baby and Makenna was our Sept. baby. I am excited that you will have one of each. They have such different personalities and it is fun to have 2. I am not sure if we are quite ready for #3. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's so exciting, I can't believe they saw it was a boy already. It seems so early.

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow, congrats on everything...I'm so glad that everything is true..how fun. Yay a boy i want to keep up on your blog to see how it goes with a boy...i have two girls and I just have this feeling the next one is going to be a boy, we start trying in dec. how exciting. fun fun fun.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey, guys! Long time no talk to! Kayla gave me your blog address a long time ago so I check in on you once in a while...hope you don't mind! Congratulations on the little boy....they are so much fun! We are having a girl the first part of June and I am scared to death! Any advice? Anyway, glad you are feeling better and California seems to agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations! All good news! I'm glad that you are doing good!

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is all joyous news! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  26. (gasp!!!!...a good one)
    Yeah! Congratulations to you guys. Im so happy your little friend decided to go away Im so happy you are pregnant. Daphne is a dolly so we already know this little guy is gonna be too.

    ReplyDelete
  27. OH MY GOSH. . . we are so excited for you guys!! YIPPPEEEE! Boys are so chill, you will love it. We are so happy for you darling little family. We miss you in Blackfoot!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yaaahooo! How exciting! Oh boy, oh boy...it's a boy!!! How much fun is that?! that is great you guys, i am happy for you, and hopefully you have been feeling better! love you!

    ReplyDelete