

Daphne really enjoyed Valentine's Day! She had fun making a card for her Dad. I can honestly say she is more like Kelly - she loves to color, paint, mold play-doh, just about anything creative.

She also received a little package from my sister Tiffanie. A bag of chocolate and two necklaces. She loved both. She kept taking the necklaces off and then she would put them back on and say 'pretty'. It cracked me up. Then later that very same day she flushed them down the toilet. Awesome! (I believe Daphne also has eye-liner on her face in the picture below.)

Daphne turned 18 months and now my house looks like a tornado has gone through it everyday. She's crazy! Her hair is always a mess because she pulls every barrette and elastic out of it. And she likes to draw on herself. Also, awesome! I will admit that this is a really rewarding age also. Kelly and I both just can't believe all of the funny and adorable things she says and does each day. I guess its okay if she makes a mess as long as she pretends to help clean up and then gives me a kiss afterwards!
Its funny, thats how I have been feeling lately, extremely busy with nothing to show for it! She is getting so big!!! I hope that you guys are all doing okay!
ReplyDeleteRachelle, I am loving your dark hair! You always look so pretty and stylish! I hope you guys are doing well and tell Kelly good luck with the art show.
ReplyDeleteyay for a new post!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun to see Kristy! Daphne is getting so big and I laughed so hard that she flushed her necklaces down the toilet!!
loving your hair these days!
daphne is getting so big. How's she liking nursery? Tell kelly good luck with the show and post a couple of pics of what he's been working on.
ReplyDeleteTaNece