Here's the thing. When all six kids are at home with spouses, children, boyfriends, etc, things get out of control. I mean, sometimes we fight. Sometimes the kids fight. A lot of the time we are eating and having dance parties (no joke, the music comes on and everyone shows what they've got, you should see my moves - wait, you shouldn't). We laugh a lot and talk loudly. And usually the kids don't get naps which causes grumpiness and more fighting. BUT, I love it. All of it. And since everyone lives in Utah or Idaho except me (boo-hoo) it is fun to all be together when possible. Glad I could be home with EVERYONE this time!
+ mi familia
I always forget to take pictures at my house because it is SO crazy with all six kids at home. I also always forget to blog about what I did with my family. My one sister always asks where the pictures of her are. So here you are Tiffanie.
Here's the thing. When all six kids are at home with spouses, children, boyfriends, etc, things get out of control. I mean, sometimes we fight. Sometimes the kids fight. A lot of the time we are eating and having dance parties (no joke, the music comes on and everyone shows what they've got, you should see my moves - wait, you shouldn't). We laugh a lot and talk loudly. And usually the kids don't get naps which causes grumpiness and more fighting. BUT, I love it. All of it. And since everyone lives in Utah or Idaho except me (boo-hoo) it is fun to all be together when possible. Glad I could be home with EVERYONE this time!
Here's the thing. When all six kids are at home with spouses, children, boyfriends, etc, things get out of control. I mean, sometimes we fight. Sometimes the kids fight. A lot of the time we are eating and having dance parties (no joke, the music comes on and everyone shows what they've got, you should see my moves - wait, you shouldn't). We laugh a lot and talk loudly. And usually the kids don't get naps which causes grumpiness and more fighting. BUT, I love it. All of it. And since everyone lives in Utah or Idaho except me (boo-hoo) it is fun to all be together when possible. Glad I could be home with EVERYONE this time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE your family...I miss them...I miss you! Hope all is well!!
ReplyDeleteWow, it has been a long time since I have seen an updated picture of your family. I just wish I could see all you guys at Christmas time.
ReplyDeletewhat a pretty family. I bet you love being with them. It's so great being with family. We are getting ready to head to Missouri to be with Brian's family here in a couple weeks. Holy cow the 18 hour drive is a killer but many fun memories are in store. You always have the cutest outfits on.
ReplyDeleteI have not seen your family in at least a decade. You all look great.
ReplyDeleteI'm with mary on this one...great pic and wow...has it really been that long since I've seen everyone! Holy cow.
ReplyDelete