Rachelle. . . you look so beautiful in these pictures! I love them! You and your darling little girl!! You're such a good Mommy!Love you!!
fun old car!! is that her christmas gift:) I have that sweater....and I want your shoes in your family photo....LOVE them!!
Your blog is such a happy blog. I love it because it looks like you and daphne have so much fun together. Those car pictures are to die for, they are so stinkin cute.
Rachelle. . . you look so beautiful in these pictures! I love them! You and your darling little girl!! You're such a good Mommy!
ReplyDeleteLove you!!
fun old car!! is that her christmas gift:) I have that sweater....and I want your shoes in your family photo....LOVE them!!
ReplyDeleteYour blog is such a happy blog. I love it because it looks like you and daphne have so much fun together. Those car pictures are to die for, they are so stinkin cute.
ReplyDelete