+ that was a nice thing to say

*picture has nothing to do with post, i just like this little girl a lot!

I had to call Verizon today to change something on my account. Ugh! I really dislike calling cell phone companies. Today's phone call just confirmed my feelings about doing this little chore. I'll spare you all of the conversation but it went something like this with Evan.

Me: HI. I just need to add this feature back on my husband's phone.

Evan: Oh, well you are not the primary account holder, Kelly is.

Me: That's my husband, Kelly, I was told I was the account holder.

Evan: No, you are not. The previous person must have thought you were Kelly. That isn't a name you think of for a man. (is he seriously saying this to me?)

Me: Oh really. I know lots of Kelly's that are men. Anyway, can I just add the feature anyway?

Evan: I don't know any guys named Kelly. It's not a very manly name. (again, is he serious, he's talking about my husband)

Me: OK well Kelly is my husband and he is a MAN. So can I add the feature or not?

Evan. This time I will let you but you should really have him call next time.

Me: Whatever, just fix it.

Evan: Fixed, thanks for being a Verizon wireless customer....yada yada yada.

Evan needs a little training on what is polite to say to customers. I know it may be difficult to grasp but Kelly is a man and he is my husband. Try to understand.

3 comments:

  1. Duh, Kelly Slater, one of my favorite crushes of all time growing up. LAME

    PS I was sad to hear about your skateboards :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, seriously? And I'm sorry, no offense to any woman reading this named Kelly but I like it better for a boy. Always have. I promise I'm not just saying that to counteract Evan's retardedness. Seriously. So dumb.

    I can't believe how blondish Daphne is now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly's not a girl anymore?!

    ReplyDelete