+ A very FUN visit from a far away FRIEND (try repeating that 3x's)
Leah came to California and we had quite the visit. We stayed up late laughing our heads off in bed. We went to the beach and our backs got sun-burned. We shopped a little and got some cute accessories. We traded clothes (not kidding, she took my shorts and i took her dress). Daphne loved Leah so much that she followed her around the house instead of me. And then she left. We are so glad you came Leah, you are welcome anytime!
Isn't wonderful having such a close friend come in town! I know when I have company in town I tend to do things I wouldnt normally do from day to day. It makes you appreciate the place you live in that much more! Let's get together again, sooner than later. I had fun with You and Daphne...
oh i am glad you guys had fun! That is the best! youo guys are both smokin' in bikinis thats for sure!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! And how nice for you that you live in a place (unlike Oklahoma!) that people actually want to visit! I will come...someday! I promise!
ReplyDeleteIsn't wonderful having such a close friend come in town! I know when I have company in town I tend to do things I wouldnt normally do from day to day. It makes you appreciate the place you live in that much more! Let's get together again, sooner than later. I had fun with You and Daphne...
ReplyDelete