I feel like there has been some serious June gloom lately, all cloudy and cold. Well today it warmed up just perfectly, so we took to the outdoors and enjoyed the sunny skies!
OOH I can see her bottom two chompers!!! It's been rainy here too...gotta enjoy those good days when you can...However, I would rather it be 50 than 90...which it will be any day now!!!
How nice!! Has everywhere been having a TON of rain lately?! Two days in a row here...I thought me and the kids were gonna DIE!!! Anyhow...she's going to be one soon! (Sort of) Time flies...she is so dang cute!
OOH I can see her bottom two chompers!!! It's been rainy here too...gotta enjoy those good days when you can...However, I would rather it be 50 than 90...which it will be any day now!!!
ReplyDeleteHow nice!! Has everywhere been having a TON of rain lately?! Two days in a row here...I thought me and the kids were gonna DIE!!! Anyhow...she's going to be one soon! (Sort of) Time flies...she is so dang cute!
ReplyDeleteLove the sunny weather! It is mandatory to my sanity to get outside every day!
ReplyDeleteyou have such a darling little girl. she is so precious- I don't think I could ask for a cuter model for my hair clips :)
ReplyDelete