+ Oh Baby

Daphne is nine months old and not the baby I once had. She is so grown up! Everyday she does something that Kelly and I just crack up over. She'll make the funniest faces or just climb all over us. Especially in the morning, she is a morning person and is ready to go at 6:30 am! She gets in bed with us and starts patting our faces, climbing on us, laughing at us. I swear she is telling us to get out of bed and play with her. She is also a speed crawler! If I turn around for one second, she is gone. And she usually is trying to make her way to the bathroom. She loves the bathroom floor. Gross! If you chase after her when she is crawling she starts squealing and falls over herself while crawling away. Then she just starts to laugh, it's so cute! She does NOT want to be fed, she wants to feed herself. So I have to find little things she can pick up and eat on her own. The baby food might not last much longer! Ok enough of that, we just love her!

7 comments:

  1. Rachelle, I just love your baby! She sounds and looks like she is growing up way too fast! Have fun with her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe how fast it goes by!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that last one was me....it was just a repeated comment by accident!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe how fast these little ones grow! She is so so cute! I love blogs, because although we have never seen Daphne in person I feel like we have watch her grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ugh! The bathroom floor.....why is that the favorite place to play. Lucy throws all her lunch on the ground, then when I get her out of her chair she scoops it up and heads straight for the bathroom to eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daphne is getting so big! She's adorable! Hopefully we'll be able to meet her sometime!!

    ReplyDelete