+ 6 Years Tomorrow

May 3rd is also our 6 year wedding anniversary! No comments on our silly wedding attire, my gross fake nails, or Kelly's bleached blonde hair - it was SIX YEARS AGO! Anyway, we have a lot to celebrate this weekend. So glad we got married babe!

7 comments:

  1. I love it I love it!!!! Happy Anniversary to you guys. Doesnt time just fly by? Anyway celebrate away my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is soooooo funny! I love it! I've never seen any pics from your wedding! Happy birthday Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I won't make a comment EXCEPT for this: Zach Morris??? I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture... I have never seen any wedding pics either! You guys are cute! Way to make it 6 years!!!! I'll never forget you coming over to my apartment to tell us you guys were engaged! Have a great Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no way...
    you got a wife for your birthday?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 6 years! That's insane! Time flies when you're with your partner in crime. And both of you look better than on your wedding day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this picture!

    ReplyDelete