+ I know what you want

I thought I blogged too much about my sweet little Daphne, but I was wrong! No one wants to see Kelly, they want the baby! I never thought this would happen but people really do love your children more than they love you! HA!

We are doing great! Daphne is a snotty nose, teething mess right now! She cut her first tooth and has been quite grumpy about it. She is in to everything, pulls up on everything, and bites anything that comes her way. I'll blog more when things get exciting again.

3 comments:

  1. hey, i love anything you post! I just love the updates! She gets more darling every time i see her i swear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is soooo adorable! I love seeing pictures of her!!! (Yeah, I like you and Kelly too I guess) No, but I live so far away that seeing and "hearing" from you over the blog makes me feel like it hasn't been 6 years since we have seen eachother!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5/01/2008

    she is so cute it hurts! she has so much of yourface but with light eyes haha

    ReplyDelete