+ It's Been A Rough Day...for Daphne

It all started this morning when I tried to put a headband on my baby. She went into hysterics, she will never wear a headband because when I try to put one on her this is what happens.

Then this afternoon while she was playing on the floor she found this and pulled it out of the desk and it some how bonked her on the head.

Here is a picture of her little bump, scrape, whatever it is. My camera isn't amazing so I couldn't get the best picture. But she was really mad right before this!


We have a long road ahead of us! Hopefully she'll make it through the rest of the day without any other injuries!

3 comments:

  1. Poor thing...I think at one point, each of my boys has sported a black eye for some period of time. The thing with your kid is that she still looks adorable with this bump!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh poor sweetie!!!! Look at those beautiful baby blues in that last picture though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwe! Poor little Daphne. She had a rough day. Naomi had a similar one a few weeks ago when she was sick.

    ReplyDelete