+ 7 Months

I turn 7 months old tommorrow! I have been doing so many new things. I started to crawl just the other day and I have been getting into lots of stuff. I love bananas, squash, and cereal. I love to smile and talk to everyone that I see. I love to play with my Mom and Dad. Everyone that meets me always says something about how much hair I have, it just keeps growing! I also love to be outside. I've got a good life, wouldn't you agree?

6 comments:

  1. Rachelle, I just love her! She is so dang cute! Can you believe how fast they grow?!?! Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that punkin! She is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some stinking cute pictures! I can't believe she crawls. She will be walking before Naomi crawls! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is SO cute! And I got your message about the crawling but I haven't had the chance to call back! Sam's sisters are all in town. Did I buy her that shirt too? I can't remember but it looks familiar... whoever got it for her, she sure wears it good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute---we think the above photos are very frame worthy. Any chance you'll be in Idaho sometime this summer??---mid-may to mid-june?

    ReplyDelete
  6. CRAWLING?! i can't believe it. She is so cute and is getting so big! I love her adorable expressions in these pics. You should frame them like this!

    ReplyDelete