One night at my Mom's house Daphne could not stop laughing at Kelly!
i'm going to watch this every day!
She is just the cutest little peanut. Hope you had fun and we need to get walking again as soon as Naomi takes a break from puking all over.
I love it when babies giggle... isn't it just the cutest! Your girl is so adorable too! Happy Valentine's Day!
She is adorable! I think little girls crack up at their dads more than their moms. What is that about? Too cute!
i'm going to watch this every day!
ReplyDeleteShe is just the cutest little peanut. Hope you had fun and we need to get walking again as soon as Naomi takes a break from puking all over.
ReplyDeleteI love it when babies giggle... isn't it just the cutest! Your girl is so adorable too! Happy Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! I think little girls crack up at their dads more than their moms. What is that about? Too cute!
ReplyDelete