Daphne was invited to play at Naomi's house yesterday! It was like Christmas for Daphne, there were so many new toys to play with. I'm not sure how much the girls actually played together but its just fun to have them be around each other. And really, it was fun to visit with another adult during the day! Here are some cute photos (compliments of Chrissy) from the afternoon.
Yes, it was more like they played with the toys next to each other. Haha, but still too cute. When they are both walking, they will have lots of fun together!
Yes, it was more like they played with the toys next to each other. Haha, but still too cute. When they are both walking, they will have lots of fun together!
ReplyDeletethat looks like so much fun for them! Makes me think I gotta buy some toys!!!!
ReplyDeleteRachelle, she is just so cute! I'm so sorry that I haven't called you back, but I will as soon as I get home. Things are just crazy busy around here!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. That looks like such a fun age.
ReplyDelete