+ 5 Months Today
Crazy! It goes SO fast! Everyone kept telling me this but I didn't believe them. I feel like I just had Daphne. Here are some things that Daphne has been up to. She can roll onto her stomach but she can't roll off of her stomach. It is so funny! She'll be on her back, roll over, play for awhile and then she gets so frustrated because she can't roll over to her back! There have been several mornings that I go to get her in her crib and she is on her tummy grunting. She is still sleeping through the night - most nights anyway. She laughs a lot, usually for Kelly, sometimes for me. And I think she is teething because she gets fussy here and there and bites everything!! She for sure isn't a cuddler anymore, she wants to see everything and grab everything you are using. Overall she is such a happy baby and we really can't complain - we just love her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh my goodness....I love that little girl! Look at those toes! My baby doesn't snuggle much anymore either! I am so sad!!!!
ReplyDeleteDaphne! you're so cute! How did you get her to sit up like that? Can't wait to see you guys tonite! Love you!, Kelly
ReplyDeletewhat a funny little one. She is too cute. Rachelle...last night romney hooked up our old phone and on it was super old messages on the answering mechine. And to my surprise was a fun girl saying "um Erin this is Rachelle...call me" there were several funny little messages from you and I just smiled. Anyhow lets get together for lunch soon. Where the heck do you guys live anyway?
ReplyDeleteIt does go by SO fast. I hate it.....way can't it slow down just a little bit!!
ReplyDeleteShe is the cutest of all cuteness. Naomi misses Daphne. They need to get together and play again.
ReplyDeleteDaphne is so photogenic! And so happy! Life is always better when our kids are happy! My favorite part are her toes! I love baby toes!!(sounds wierd, huh?)
ReplyDeleteShe is looking more and more like you everyday! Just beautiful! I can tell she has your fun personality as well just through the pictures!
ReplyDeleteTry teething tablets from the drug store. They help with teething! Just wait until she wants your cell phone! I know Boden laughs more for Ryan than for me. She is so adorable. Every stage just gets better. I do get a little sad for the loss of babiness, but the next stage he is in is just so much fun too!!
ReplyDeleteShe seems like such a sweet baby. Hopefully, I will get to meet her someday. I am dying to kiss her cute little face.
ReplyDeleteShe is getting so cute i just can't handle it! We have to see her soon!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete