How fun is Christmas morning? It is even better when you have kids! Daphne obviously didn't have a clue as to what was going on, but Kelly and I had tons of fun watching her. We decided to do our own Christmas this year in California. It turned out to be such a fun day. We even made our own Christmas dinner! Wow! And since it doesn't snow in California we made our way down to the beach later in the day for a nice little walk. I can't wait until next year when Daphne is even older, maybe then she'll get it.
Merry Christmas! Smart to stay home.....going away to my parents was so fun but so much work!! Next year we'll be on our own--way to go making the whole dinner!
Daphne is SO cute--I love the pic of her holding the stuffed animal!
Rachelle! So sad to hear about your surgery, but glad to hear you're doing ok. My sister-in-law recently had that taken out and she's doing much better since. Merry Christmas or Happy New Year! Your girl is just so adorable, I love seeing the pictures.
Every time I see a picture of Daphne I just want to squeeze her. She really is so beautiful. Rachelle, you look amazing, especially after all you have been through these last few weeks. Glad your Christmas was fun. Hope you took some time to relax with your wonderful husband. (Also, kudos to Kelly for taking such good care of you and Daphne while you were sick)
after a bit of stalking, I have finally found out how to contact you. how are you guys? your little girl is adorable! we hope you guys are doing well and also hope to keep in touch a little better:)
Looks like such a great Christmas! Merry Christmas! We love you!
ReplyDeleteHow fun. Ok, Max has the same giraffe I think my baby needs one too. You know to fit in with the rest of his buddies.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! Smart to stay home.....going away to my parents was so fun but so much work!! Next year we'll be on our own--way to go making the whole dinner!
ReplyDeleteDaphne is SO cute--I love the pic of her holding the stuffed animal!
She is so stinking cute! I just love her. What a fun day. I am excited to start our own Christmas traditions. Next year maybe!
ReplyDeleteCan you say Anne Geddes cute!! She is so adorable! It is fun to have Christmas on your own! GO you, I am so glad you are feeling better!!7
ReplyDeleteRachelle! So sad to hear about your surgery, but glad to hear you're doing ok. My sister-in-law recently had that taken out and she's doing much better since. Merry Christmas or Happy New Year! Your girl is just so adorable, I love seeing the pictures.
ReplyDeleteEvery time I see a picture of Daphne I just want to squeeze her. She really is so beautiful. Rachelle, you look amazing, especially after all you have been through these last few weeks. Glad your Christmas was fun. Hope you took some time to relax with your wonderful husband. (Also, kudos to Kelly for taking such good care of you and Daphne while you were sick)
ReplyDeleteafter a bit of stalking, I have finally found out how to contact you. how are you guys? your little girl is adorable! we hope you guys are doing well and also hope to keep in touch a little better:)
ReplyDeleteben and annie howington