+ Tummy Time
I just think Daphne is quite hilarious during tummy time. She holds her head up as long as she possibly can and then drops it really fast. She is too cute. And her hair has a mind of its own - it's everywhere! (oh - and i swear she really does have more than the outfit below, she just is always wearing it when i take pictures!)
Oh man, that is the cutest face ever! Even Naomi thinks so! She is just smiling and laughing every time she looks up at the screen! So cute.
ReplyDeleteDaphne just loves that onesie. I can't blame her though. It looks really cute on her. And she is changing so much! I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever.
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful...I don't think I can say it enough. Great to talk to you today...hopefully we can meet Daphne in a few months! Love the picture of her with Kelly. It is so sweet. You can tell he adores her!
ReplyDeleteshe does definitely wins the most-awesome-hair award. emron is jealous. we like seeing your updates---we're happy to see that you've taken on parenthood with such style.
ReplyDeleteI just love her!! Rachelle I think she looks like you!
ReplyDeleteher hair is fantastic, i love it. she is such a doll!
ReplyDelete