So I guess I’ve been tagged, unless Sheena has another friend named Rachelle, wait, do you? I was tagged by my friend Beth but that was right when I had Daphne and I did not go ahead with it so here goes, 6 facts:
1. I LOVE musicals! Love them! And not the new ones like “High School Musical”. I am talking about the classics. You name one and I have probably seen it a million times and what’s worse, I probably can even sing along to all of the songs. My all time favorite – no judging here, The Sound of Music!
1. I LOVE musicals! Love them! And not the new ones like “High School Musical”. I am talking about the classics. You name one and I have probably seen it a million times and what’s worse, I probably can even sing along to all of the songs. My all time favorite – no judging here, The Sound of Music!
2. I can’t whistle or snap my fingers. I know, that is embarrassing, don’t kids learn how to do these things? Well I must have never been taught because I can’t do either of them. I have tried to learn to do them both but I just can’t do it. I must be too old to learn now!
3. I LOVE cookies! They are my all time favorite. I don’t make them that often because when I do I literally will eat like 10 in one sitting. And I am not joking! Too many times Kelly comes home from work and sees that I have made them, then asks me to have some with him and I have to admit that I have already eaten half of them!
4. I used to really like to cook before having a baby. I would try tons of new recipes, be hooked on the Food Network, and have my meals planned out in advance! Now I am lucky if there is food in the house.
5. I ALWAYS wanted to be a Mom! When applying to colleges with my mom she asked what I wanted to major in and I couldn’t think of anything. I told her I just wanted to be a Mom, that was it! That is probably why I changed my major a billion times in college and got a degree in, wait I don’t remember what it’s in. Hopefully I will succeed a little bit at being a Mom!
6. Oh and I snore. It’s true! Only on occasion though, but when I was pregnant I did it a lot! Ask Kelly, he’ll tell you how awful it was for him. haha…
Okay six friends who should participate in the amazing tagging thingy are – Sarah B, Ashley, Alisha, Joslyn, Chrissy, and Brittany!
Oh boy! I've never been tagged before!
ReplyDeleteOkay girl. fill me in. Tummy time. Is that something that i have to do?? It sounds like a routine.... HELP! I am due in 2 weeks and I know nothing about tummy time! Give me the goods oh wise one!
ReplyDeleteRachelle. Can we please get together and make cookies? I'm pretty sure the two of us could easily polish off a whole batch.
ReplyDelete