+ Thank Goodness for Moms
So my mom has been here helping Kelly and I for the past week and today we had to take her to the airport to go home. Sad! I loved having her here to help Daphne and I while Kelly was at work. It is so nice to have a mom who is supportive and loving and willing to cook and clean for you! I love her so much and am super glad she came to visit.
Now on to more important things. There is now a full-time postition available for anyone who wants to take care of all of my needs for free! That includes cooking, cleaning, making my bed, etc. The bonus is you get to hold Daphne. :)
I would love to come and hold Daphne. I dont know if you really want me for all of the other things, because I am not to good at them for my family right now. Call us so that we can hang out. Im sure it will be a little easier now that your mom left and your totally bored, hangin with a baby that sleeps.
ReplyDeleteOh Rachelle. I cried my eyes out when my mom left because I never wanted to cook or clean again! If you have too many people apply for your job opening, send an extra my way. Lucy is 2 months old and I STILL don't want to cook! You look super!
ReplyDeleteYou look like your mom! I'm sure you hear that all the time! I would be happy to take that job.... but I think Sam would miss me! Call me!
ReplyDeleteOk! I finally figured out how to post a comment on your blog. I'm so smart when it comes to blogging. Your mom is so sweet and I'm sure you are sad to see her go back home. Call me and I'll come over to help whenever you want!
ReplyDeleteHey! I think I did this on my own, tell me if you receive it. Oh! she is so sweet and you are right she looks like a 3 month old baby. I would love to hold her, can you UPS her? Can't wait to be there to do all that. Love Mom
ReplyDelete