+ Fire Up The Grill!
On Monday night we went over to Luke and Chrissy's house for dinner along with Joe and Brittany. It was so nice to not have to cook dinner for a change! Luke made some hamburgers and we all just got to hang out. Chrissy was kind enough to take a side view picture of my tummy - I know it is getting so big!
I am so jealous that you are all hanging out and having fun without me! I miss you guys! Your tummy is sooo cute! I love it. I can't wait for that little girl to arrive! Any progress on name selection?
ReplyDeleteJessica, we all miss you! You seem to be having lots of fun in Rexburg though! We still don't have a name yet. We have some ideas but I think we will officially decide at the hospital. Tell Danny hi!
ReplyDelete