This past weekend Kelly's Mom came to visit। We had so much fun with her! She took Kelly and I to Disneyland on Saturday for his birthday. Kelly's grandparents and aunts and uncles were also there and it was really fun to visit with his family. I felt kind of bad though because we went on all the boring rides because I am pregnant. Kelly still said he had fun anyway but I think he was just being nice. He did however get to ride one fun ride later Saturday night and he loved it so much that he wanted to buy year-round passes. Maybe after the baby comes we will do that! Kelly's Mom really spoiled him while she was here, she made him homemade strawberry jam and brought some homemade granola for him. I think he had a really good birthday. We are so glad that Linda came to visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment