Here are the two culprits that won my heart!
+ Cupcakes
The other day Kelly and I were in Newport Beach and we spotted a little shop that had a line out the door. Obviously we wanted to know why so many people were there so we ventured on over. To our surprise it was a Sprinkles Cupcakes shop. I don't know if it was the tantalizing aroma or the fact that I am pregnant but I had to have a cupcake! What is even more absurd is that we paid $3.25 for one! And of course I had to have my own, so we bought two! We got a red velvet cupcake for me and a coconut cupcake for Kelly. $6.50 later we had two delicious looking cupcakes to take home. Kelly and I waited to have them for our treat for F.H.E. With big glasses of milk we downed them and about five minutes later we both complained of tummy aches. Ha! I guess that is what you get for spending $6 on cupcakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
But they sure were good!
ReplyDelete